You can pay a Payoneer user even if you don't have a Payoneer account yourself. If you received a payment request from a Payoneer user, follow the link in the payment request email to see the available payment options.
If you don't have a Payoneer account you may choose option: Pay as a guest
1. The Payoneer user you wish to pay needs to send you a payment request from their Payoneer account
2. You will receive the payment request to your email address. The email will contain the details of the payment and a link to the Payoneer online payment application
3. When you follow the link, you will be requested to enter your details and the details of your credit card
4. You will receive an email confirming that your payment was submitted
3. Review and update contact details as you usually would.
4. At the bottom of the form, create a password.
5. Ensure your details are accurate, then click NEXT.
6. Complete the remaining payment steps.
7. On the payment confirmation page, note the email address to which we sent you a verification email. This is required to verify your identity and keep your details secure.
If you chose to pay via local bank transfer, we won’t be able to save your details.
8. Open the verification email and click VERIFY MY EMAIL.
Once your email address is successfully verified, you may continue to the sign-in page.
Links to articles: